Aaack! I messed up the DX-100 audio!

Jordan Arndt jordana at NUCLEUS.COM
Thu Nov 28 10:58:42 EST 2002

I would think the lower B+ from the OB2 would also decrease the drive available
out of the tube...it could also increase 'chirp' from the VFO...not having the
schematic handy, I can't say what the effect of the 47pf to 62 pf change might
be, except to couple more of the signal to whereever the cap is going....73 de
Jordan...