GB> Logger programs??

Tom & Julie Farland tfarl at IOWATELECOM.NET
Sat Nov 30 21:04:35 EST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sandy, W5TVW" <ebjr at i-55.com>
To: "Walt, KA1MM" <ka1mm at snet.net>; "Plez Z Reid, W1CCX"
<103677.3511 at compuserve.com>; <KC1Z at aol.com>; <K1DW at aol.com>; "Joe Lodato,
W5IIA" <W5IIA at bellsouth.net>
Cc: <glowbugs at piobaire.mines.uidaho.edu>; <hallicrafters at mailman.qth.net>;
<HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2002 10:41 PM
Subject: GB> Logger programs??

> Anybody have any web sites for logger programs that are "ADIF" format
compatable?
> Does not have to have a jillion whistles and bells.  Must run under
Windows 95/98/ME.

> 73,
> Sandy W5TVW

Sandy, my absolute favorite because I can make it as simple as I want is
called ACLog, by N3FJP.  You can get a free sample that works for 45 days
at:
http://www.n3fjp.com/ACLog.htm

To register is only 15 bucks!  I've tried approximately 30 downloadable
trial versions of logging programs, and for me, this is the way to go.  You
can make it as complicated as the high-dollar ones, but more important for
me, you can cut out whatever you don't need and make it simple as can be.
It will import and export in ADIF format.

 OOoops, time for MARS.

 73,
Tom