IC-746 / Sb-220 compatibility

Thomas Beltran tbeltran at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Oct 1 23:00:39 EDT 2002

Stu said:

> See: http://www.harbachelectronics.com/ and find their SK-220.
> This was designed exactly for the circumstance you discribed.
>
> I have used the similar SK-200 to interface between a TS-440 and a SB-200
> and it works well.

I have the SK-220 for you 220, and reading the instructions, it is a bit
hard to follow.  I guess I'm a kind of pictures guy.

Also curious about tune-up.  Right now, I use my 220 with a Drake C line.
Do you put your 440 in CW when tuning  the linear ?  Tom W6EIJ