ampkeyer update

mike bryce prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Wed Oct 2 12:36:23 EDT 2002

I posted some new photos of the second version of my ampkey. here's the
address:

http://www.theheathkitshop.com/ampkeyer.html

cases are being made. as soon as they are paint and screen, the ampkeyer
will be ready.

The photos show my jupiter keying a sb200.

All and all, the ampkeyer will solve that universal problem of interfacing
one's transceiver to an amplifier, no matter what the rig or what kind of
amplifier. And you don't have to open up the amp to install any
modifications. Best of all, you don't have to sell the ampkeyer when you
sell your sb200 and go for that sb220 you always wanted.. The ampkeyer stays
in the shack ready to interface your rig to that new sb220 you just got.

enjoy the photos!

Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems

http://www.seslogic.com