78MGT4C for HR-1680

William J. Brandenburg w0qni at JUNO.COM
Fri Oct 4 17:46:24 EDT 2002

Jim and the list:

About 2 years ago, I found a source for the MK-3880, the very hard to
find IC for the SS-9000. I plugged in the 78MGT2C and they show that they
have about 12,000 of them in stock. I also have plugged in other very
hard to find diodes (etc) in the past and they always seem to have them
listed. Here is BSC web page.

www.semiconductors-integratedcircuits.com /diodes

Plug in anything then call, e-mail or write them.

P.S. I have 2 extra MK3880. E-mail me if interested.
   (o)   (o)
OOooo---oooOO
     ~~~~~~
73 - Bill - WØQNI