Heath book update

Chuck Penson wa7zze at JUNO.COM
Sat Oct 12 16:19:45 EDT 2002

Gang,

The proof copies of the book I sent out for review are starting to come
back. Lots of good comments and suggestions.

Have not yet lined up a publisher, but suspect this will be nailed down
by the end of the month.

PHOTO REQUEST: I still need a few photos.  I need an SB-100 without the
CW/SSB filter switch mod.  Also I need a GRS-65A CB walkie-talkie, and
would like to get a photo of a real clean CB-1.

Am still hoping to have the book in print before Christmas.

Stay tuned.

Chuck / WA7ZZE