Opinion on SA-2060 vs. SA-2060A

Edwin J Forwood e.j.forwood at JUNO.COM
Tue Oct 15 16:42:40 EDT 2002

Both units work very well.  The antenna switching is improved on the 'A'
model, especially if you plan to use a balanced feed or a single wire
antenna in addition to a coax fed antenna. On the older model you have to
leave on of the coax connections open and switch to that position when
using the balanced/single wire antenna or you will transmit on both
antennas simultaneously.  This limits the use of the coax connections to
only one.  This fault,I believe, was corrected with the 'A' model.
However I only have the older SA2060 model so I do not have personal
operating experience.
73's de Jerry KØEJF