Want to swap unusual Heathkit item

Malcolm Leonard radiorepair at MINDSPRING.COM
Thu Oct 17 00:26:04 EDT 2002

Well,as far as I know it is unusual,anyway!It is a mini-power supply board designed to replace the C cell used in Heathkit IM-11,IM-13 and many other Heath VTVM's.
At this time,this PC board  is sitting inside a Heath/Schlumberger VTVM which is identical to the IM-11 other than case color and knob style.
It is untested,but there is really not much to go wrong..just a few diodes,a cap or two,etc.
The board has an LED attached to it which replaces the pilot light indicator used in the IM-11.You might have to remove or reposition this LED if you install the board in a VTVM other than the IM-11.
I would like to trade this little VTVM power supply for three tested,known good tubes,as follows two(2) 6K6 tubes and one (1) 6AW8.
This may or may not be a good deal for you depending on what you paid for the tubes.If you don't have those particular tubes to trade,I can always use most antique radio tubes.
Thanks,
Malcolm Leonard