6KD6 Sweep Tubes - What radio?

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Tue Oct 22 03:38:46 EDT 2002

Dave:
You may want to drop an e-mail to Ludwell Sidley author of Tube Lore. A
number of years ago, when he was still in NJ, I remember him handing out
a paper list, at a local antique meet, of what sweep tubes were in what
rigs. I checked briefly around the web and also some of my paper files (I
remember picking up a copy from him),  but couldn't find the info. Maybe
Ludwell has it posted somewhere.
Pete, WA2CWA