FS or trade (manuals & equipment)

Lynn Baustian lrbaus at OPEN.ORG
Sun Oct 27 18:05:51 EST 2002

I have finally decided to clean up my shack and liquidate some of my manuals
and other gear.
I have the following manuals for sale.   Add $2.00 postage for single
manuals.  I would also consider swapping for some other manuals which I will
list.
                HEATHKIT MANUALS

IT-17   Tube checker assembly manual.  Fair shape w/ bend down the binding
1967          $20.00
IT-21   Tube checker assembly manual.  Great shape
1962           24.00
QF-1    Q multiplier assembly manual.  Great shape
1958           15.00
QF-1    Q multiplier assembly manual.  Fair shape w/dirty cover
1955           12.00
T-3     Signal tracer assembly manual. Great shape w/ binder holes
1954            5.00
AF-1    Audio freq meter assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder holes
1953            5.00
AO-1    Audio oscillator assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder holes
1954            5.00
AV-2    AC voltmeter assembly manual.  Great shape     w/ binder holes
1954            5.00
BE-4    Battery eliminator assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder holes
1954            5.00
BE-4    Battery eliminator assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder holes
1955            6.00
        (this one has a fold out pictorial)
C-2     Condenser checker assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder holes
1952            5.00
DR-1    Decade resistance assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder holes
1953            5.00
IM-1    Intermodulation analyzer assembly manual.  Good shape w/ binder
holes   1954            5.00
        (coffee stain ? on right edge of cover)
C-3     Condenser checker assembly manual.  Good shape w/ binder holes
1955            5.00
        (dirty cover w/ fold out pictorials)
MM-1    VOM assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder holes and  someones name
1956            5.00
        on cover.  Also 4 fold out pictorials
S-2     Electronic switch assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder holes
1954            5.00
VT-4    Vibrator tester assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder holes
1953            5.00
SD-1M   Stereophonic phonograph.  Great shape
1959            5.00
WA-P2   Preamplifier assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder holes
1954            5.00
W-4M    Williamson-type amplifier assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder
holes 1954            5.00
A-9B    Audio amplifier assembly manual.  Great shape w/ binder holes
1954            5.00

                WANTED ORIGINAL MANUALS
CR-1            HD-20           HW-17           RX-1
DX-60           HD-1426         HX-10           SB-110A
GC-1A           HM-2103         HX-11           SB-313
GR-81           H0-10           HX-30           SB-400
HD-11           HR-20           HX-1681         SB-500
HD-19           HW-16           PM-1            VX-1

I also have four (4) variacs (Autotransformers) taking up space on the floor
and would also like to clear them out too.  All have metal enclosures and
the two 15 amp have large knobs while the 8.5 amp have only a shaft.  Their
great for boat anchors and bringing up voltage to reform capacitors.  They
weigh between 10 and 11 pounds (according to our bathroom scale) plus packaging.

        primary         secondary       rating          manufacture
price

1.      120 VAC         0 - 140         15 amps          Superior
$35.00

2.      120 VAC         0 - 140         15 amps          Superior
35.00

3.      120/240 VAC     0 - 240/280     8.5 amps         GE
30.00

4.      120/240 VAC     0 - 240/280     8.5 amps         GE
30.00

Cash, personal check or money order is OK......checks will take 10 days to
clear the bank !

If you feel this is too high of a price, feel free to make an offer.  If you
would like to talk on the phone about them, please e-mail me first and we
can make arrangements.  Shipping is from 97002 near Portland, Oregon  Please
respond direct (off list)
                                        Thanks and 73......Lynn  WA7ADY