I wonder if these are just downloaded from BAMA?

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Tue Oct 29 17:50:04 EST 2002

Malcolm:
I agree completely which is why I have to have the original manual and/or
schematic before I offer a replication for sale or trade. It's also why I
reject any orders or "requests for trade" for my replications from any of
the other manual vendors. If I can't read my own replication down to the
smallest font from the original print, then it doesn't get offered. If I
buy a batch of manuals at a hamfest or ebay, any manual copies or copies
of copies, that may be in the batch, immediately find their way right
into the recycle bin for shredding. They're not worth the time or
aggravation.
Pete, WA2CWA
Manualman