BAMA

Paul Dean wb9hgz at charlottesville.net
Wed Oct 30 09:45:17 EST 2002

There are some issues with BAMA and the newer browsers, especially IE.
 There is info on the home and FAQ pages.  I had difficulty myself, but
since starting to use a "true" FTP client on BAMA, I've had no problems
at all. (You can use a product such as WS-FTP, or if you like real
pain, like I do, you can just type "FTP" at the DOS prompt and take it
from there!)