BAMA

Bradley Stone nb9m at RELIABLE-NET.NET
Wed Oct 30 09:58:21 EST 2002

If you're using Internet Explorer, try turning off "Show Friendly HTTP error
messages".  This will display the actual error encounter in many cases.  You
can do this from the menu by selecting Tools | Internet Options | Advanced.

If you have an FTP client (such as WS_FTP) you may have better luck.

73
Brad, NB9M