BAMA

MIKE SOUHRADA wb9iog at REVEALED.NET
Wed Oct 30 13:12:09 EST 2002

Keith Harvey wrote:
> I went there myself to download some stuff (have done it many times before)
  and keep getting "page cannot be displayed".
  Keith and group
I had the same problem last two days. Needed a manual for the GPR 90 and
first had a note that said "... cannot be displayed because of an error
in .gif .. " or something like that.
I waited for a few seconds and it came up on the screen.

Some others never did show. However, I saved the file anyway to try it
out. The file was intact on my computer and then I could print it out.
So the gist is even though it might not show on the screen it's still
on your computer. Got the whole manual with schematics.
Using NS 7 with ME here.

Mike
Iowa