WTB: HW-104/SB-104 parts

TJLee tlee at WCOIL.COM
Wed Oct 30 18:04:05 EST 2002

I am still looking for parts to restore my HW-104.  Would take a parts
radio with good back panel and good front panel.  I am in particular
need of the following items:

1.  Back panel without heatsink but with all RCA jacks, pots, and 11 pin
plug and socket.

2.  Pots for VOX on front panel with knobs and also dual POT for MIC/CW
level.

If anyone can help out let me know.  I have had several offers to sell
me complete radios but don't want to spend a lot to get this going.
Will pay a reasonable price for the parts I am looking for.

73  Ted  N8GPQ