SB-221 output?

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Sun Sep 1 20:48:23 EDT 2002

  That output level for a 200/221 sound about right, actually pretty good
for 110 v input. I'd run it on 220 if you can.
 I don't know what the ratings are of the switching is in the 1000D
but I would suggest an interface of some sort even if the rig simply
keys a small relay which keys the 220/221 rather than have the
rig key the amp directly. I would also suggest bending the output
fixed contact of the TR relay on the amp up SLIGHTLY so the
output contacts make before the input contacts make so the relay
won't hot switch.

Mark  WB8JKR