For Sale

Leisman wb8baf at VOYAGER.NET
Tue Sep 3 20:41:41 EDT 2002

The following items for sale on an "as is" basis.  I believe everything
works but I've not plugged it in to see for myself.

1.  HR 20 Receiver with manual.  Cosmetically in very nice shape. Was
working when removed from service about 6 months ago.  Asking $75 plus
shipping from 48879.

2.  HW 18-3 160 meter monoband transceiver.  This is a match to the
HW-12/22/32 series only working on 160 meters.  Works but a bit weak on
transmit.  No manual but available through many of the copy sources.
With the Hp-23a power supply (no cord between supply and rig) asking
$135.  Without the supply asking $75 plus shipping from 48879.

3. TS 700a 2 meter, all mode transceiver.  Full 10 watt output on ssb, 8
watts on am/fm.  Cosmetically only nominal scratches from normal use,
none of which is significant or obvious.  Comes with handheld microphone
and several sets of fixed channel crystals, and standard power cord.  As
above shipping is extra, from 48879.

4. HW 12.  Parts only rig.  Asking $15 or best offer.  This is really a
"parts rig" in every sense of the words.  There are no tubes, and no
external case, and the front panel has a drill hole in the upper left
hand corner.  Everything else is there, but she's a loooong way from
being fixable.  No manual.  If no one wants it it'll probably end up in
the trash.

5.  SB 110a  Parts rig as well.  Good shape cosmetically, except there
are a couple of internal parts missing and the exterior cabinet is
missing too..  For the right person, this could be put back together.
No manual and no tubes.  Asking $75 or best offer plus shipping from
48879.  Someone make me an offer I can't refuse.

6.  Kenwood R-1000 receiver.  Very sensitive and in very good shape.
Some nominal scratches on the top of the unit, but the front panel is
cosmetically very nice.  Asking only $200 because the scratches on the
top of the rig are apparent.  Shipping from 48879 is extra. No manual
but a manual really isn't necessary for effective operation.

Thanks,

Dave Leisman
W8QW