[Fwd: Re: Electric Radio]

Diane Swynar gswynar at DURHAM.NET
Mon Sep 16 14:05:17 EDT 2002

Hi Gang,

Well here it is, right from the maestro himself...

Barry, thanks for the absolutely GREAT ride! Ray sure has some awfully big
shoes to fill...I feel as if an era of sorts has just come to an end.

You & Shirley are to be commended for keeping the flame of faith so well
kindled lo these many years...THANK-YOU!!!!!

And good luck in whatever future endaevour(s) you may elect to undertake...

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Electric Radio
From: Barry Wiseman <brw at frontier.net>
To: Diane Swynar <gswynar at durham.net>

Hi Eddy:

Yes, we did sell ER. The new owner is Ray Osterwald, NØDMS who you will
remember for his many articles in the magazine over the years.

I want to thank you your great articles and support over the years.
Shirley and I appreciated that very much. I hope you will continue to
support ER.

The reason we sold the magazine is that we both need a break from
deadlines and we need some time for R&R.

73,
Barry