Items of Interest for sale

Mike Shelton sheltonm at PHYSICS.UNC.EDU
Fri Sep 20 10:08:45 EDT 2002

I have the following Items that I will offer for sale, otherwise they'll be
on the bay soon.

IO3220  20mz Heath scope,with front cover works great and manual 100.00
IO3220  20 mhz scope , missing a back cosmetic ring and needs work 65.00
Fluke   520 mhz  frequency counter, works good  (no manual)        50.00
SB 610  monitor scope  (don't remember the freq setup)              60.00

I have several truckloads of Heath TV parts, short of saving the Transistors,IC's,connectors that
will work in the radios!, the rest
is landfield bound, anyone needing TV parts GR-900-GR2000 email me your needs.
or next week they're history!, gotta have the room!

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING !!!

--
Mike Shelton CET.ke4lgx
Electronics Tech. III