Sticker 'goo'

Gerald C. Lemay w1id at FCGNETWORKS.NET
Tue Sep 24 14:37:45 EDT 2002

Many years ago, I used Goo Gone but it must have been a different formula.
I say must have been because it smelled awful, as though it contained
acetone or some other "paint and plastic unfriendly" stuff as one of the
ingredients. Recently however, they seem to have changed it for the better
as it smells like citrus and doesn't attack what I would call sensitive
surfaces. What esle would you call it? But as you mention, try it out in an
insconspicious place first.