isolation mounts

Marshall mmdues at HAL-PC.ORG
Sat Sep 28 11:15:53 EDT 2002

Small Parts, Inc. has them in different sizes.  They are called Vibration Mounts
and are used for noise and vibration control.  Most Cessna aircraft used these
for shock isolation of instruments like the Attitude Horizon indicator,
Directional Gyro, Altimeter, Vertical Speed, and Turn Coordinator in the
instrument panel, only they have airplane prices attached to them.  At Small
Parts, Inc. they cost as little as $1.74 each (in the 2000 catalog).

http://www.smallparts.com

Best regards,

Marshall Dues - WB5MYO
Katy, Texas