OT: Cushcraft ATB-34 Manual?

Bob, WB2UJD BobbyTrip at AOL.COM
Wed Apr 2 10:28:28 EST 2003

Thanks to the many people who responded to my request for a manual for the
ATB-34.  I also wrote to Cushcraft to see if I could get the manual by
sending them a check as the FAQ stated.  They said yes, but offered some
advice saying that the traps on this antenna were made using coax and since
the antenna was over 25 years old that the traps would likely be way out of
resonance.  Anyone have any thoughts on this or related experience with your
own antennas?  Can traps be re-resonated using a GDO?  If so, how does one
figure out what frequency to resonate them to?  Is this particular to each
antenna design? (as I am suspecting, which makes the task next to impossible
without design information or reverse engineering)

As always, thanks so much for the fine resource which the members of the list
collectively make up.  It is an invaluable one.

73,

Bob, WA2T