letter of appologies

Robert Bertrand ke1fr at GIS.NET
Thu Apr 3 01:08:44 EST 2003

I would like to appologize to all who purchased items from me this past
week.
I live in Mass for 3 days of the week,I work in Vt the rest of it.
Due to a change,i have to stay and work in vt longer than usual.
I have had to forward my mail to my vt address (which i will give at the
end of this letter.)
when i receive the payments,i will immediately ship everyones package to
them.
I am an Honest Person and i do not intend to rip anyone off.This was not
expected at all,however i do need the work.
So,i will ship all the pacakges as agreed.However from vt instead of
Mass.
I will of course pay the extra shipping and i do appologize for any
troubles this may have caused. I will continue to monitor my email,so
any questions you may have i will be here to answer.
again very sorry for your troubles,
sincerely,
bob

(vt address)