Heath transformers

Ed Lambert ma.locksmith at JUNO.COM
Mon Apr 7 19:27:45 EDT 2003

Well, how about we all stop wishing and we'll make it happen.....  at
least as much as people are willing to contribute.

All we need is someone to compile the data......

If everyone takes a look in their manuals, and sends the transformer data
to the "compiler", then we'll all have access to the information.

Anybody with an interest?

Ed
K1ZOK