Heath transformers

Don Peterson Don at D8APRO.COM
Tue Apr 8 17:22:42 EDT 2003

This has been on my list of items to do for a long time.  If I can get the
support from users out there, I'll add it to my Heathkit Web page.  I
already have most of the semiconductors at:

http://www.d8apro.com/heath3.htm

I also have the Heathkit "Bluebook" of prices at:

http://www.d8apro.com/BlueBook.htm

I have over 800 manuals where the transformer information can be extracted
from.

I'm thinking that we really only need three fields, Heathkit part number,
Model number, and brief description of the transformer.  If everyone
agrees, I'll volunteer to add the database to my web page and maintain it.
All I need are your inputs using the three fields.

I've been wanting to do the same thing for circuit boards.....

Regards

Don Peterson

http://www.d8apro.com/Heath1.htm

****** Forwarded Message Follows *******

In the interests of consolidation, perhaps Don Peterson could be
persuaded to add it along with his already-extensive semiconductor cross
reference information.  (And thanks for that!)

What say, Don?  Do you have some more server space?

http://www.d8apro.com/heath1.htm

Fred
-----
<><