298 Heath 45-series inductors on ebay/xfmr data

Murray Leshner murrayatwork at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 9 15:42:32 EDT 2003

eBay 2522208062

3 values of pc (1/4 watt resistor-sized) inductors. - 298 pieces

I will contribute xfmr data when I finally have time to compile what I have.

One problem with PMF & other source data is it often listed the first model
the part was used on, not all models.

Pulling it from a manual is also a time-dependent model association.

It's all helpful, and better than no data, but there's more hat we may or
may not be able to pull together.

I have alot of photocopies that are extremely difficult to read - but it
will take me time to compile. (When I can find it)

Murray

Murray