HW-8 Parts Wanted or Leads on Sources?

Bob, WB2UJD BobbyTrip at AOL.COM
Sun Apr 13 08:42:07 EDT 2003

Anyone have an HW-8 VFO (main) tuning capacitor?  My basket case has some
kludged in thing that I don't know if would even work. Probably no chance of
finding this, I remember a post about how they break.  I sent the
fellow/company who makes these an email, hope to buy one from him, but
thought I would ask.  Now THAT was a good piece of detective work for a neat
rig!

Secondly, does anyone know of a source for or make a replacement for the dial
face for the HW-8?

Thanks and 73,

Bob, WA2T