GR-64 Dial Question Answered- Many Thanks!

Randall C. Iliff riliff at COMMSPEED.NET
Mon Apr 14 16:21:09 EDT 2003

Hi,

Just wanted to thank those who wrote to tell me that the dial cord was
installed wrong.  (A five minute fix, and all is well now...)  I didn't
think the Heath designers would miss that one!

73's

Randy
KE0BN