Any interest in a BC-610 power transformer?

Bob And Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Fri Apr 18 00:49:37 EDT 2003

I have a friend at work who is whittling down his collection of 'stuff'.
 And one of the items he has is the power transformer from a BC-610.
 Obviously this is a BIG piece of iron and he would like to get rid of
it (I suspect his wife might be glad to see it gone, too!!).

I said I would put a notice out on the lists for him and would forward
any replies I get.  Don't think he's looking for much in the way of
dollars but it would have to be picked up (Kansas City, Missouri area).
 If you have any interest or know anyone who might be interested, please
send me an email direct and I'll send it on to them.

Thanks for the air time.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY
Blue Springs, Missouri 64014