HP-23

Ed Kotkiewicz ekotkie at EZL.COM
Fri Apr 18 08:55:04 EDT 2003

Glen Zook wrote:

> It is available at BAMA
>
> http://bama.sbc.edu/heath.htm
>
> Glen, K9STH

EK> Glen, I made the same recommendation.  Ron wrote me that the files were
inop.  I checked the files and not only the HP-23's but a number of files
from VE1NU were inop.  I dropped a note to Ken and offered to contact a
member in our list who has a very large manual collection to replace those
defective files.  Then I steered Ron to the UK site and his problem was
solved. Currently waiting for Kens answer.

Ed