HP-23

Ed Kotkiewicz ekotkie at EZL.COM
Fri Apr 18 11:05:05 EDT 2003

Garey Barrell wrote:

> Ed -
>
> I just downloaded the HP-23 file from BAMA with no problem.
>
> On the other side, I was not aware the "UK site" was back up.   If
> it's the one I'm thinking of, he has at least got over his hissyfit,
> but now all I get it a blank page.?

EK> It looks like a puzzle.  I just relooked the VE1NU files and I use a
preferred browser for the Bama site (Netscape) and the file still appears
to be inop for me.  Other files in the same location pop right up.  The
other site, http://www.tom80.freeserve.co.uk/diagrams/, worked fine for
me.  I just now recalled some site that had dropped off because of the
Iraqi war but I wasn't sure it was this one.  I must now go check and see
if I couldn't pull that file as it was a .bmp and I may not have had my
system set for it.

Thanks
Ed