the heathkit shop and hw8 handbooks..

MIKE BRYCE prosolar at SSSNET.COM
Fri Apr 18 12:59:45 EDT 2003

boys and girls...

a drug interaction popped me into the hospital for a few days....

I am back!

got plenty of new second edition HW-8 handbooks ready to go!

the new second edition HW-8 Handbooks are $15 +$4 priority mail

also   another batch of the Heathkit coffee mugs arrived the other day.

they are $5 each +$6 shipping ( I can ship two mugs for a dollar more!)

will be here in the office most of the day trying to get caught up..

drop me a note on my nickel for your order

it's toll free

1 888 476 5279

mike...

Mike Bryce, WB8VGE