re heath cantana.

Murray Grandy mgrandy at TELUS.NET
Sat Apr 19 13:13:14 EDT 2003

Most everyone on the list must have responded to this. Most say it should read 50 ohms or so. Some suggested taking the cantenna apart and checking all the connections. This I am going to do. Will report results later. I have the manuals for all three cantennas. It does say 50 ohms, I wasn't sure if that was as read with ohm meter. Thanks to all.
Murray

---