Spring Cleaning - Updated

Leisman wb8baf at VOYAGER.NET
Tue Apr 22 08:24:50 EDT 2003

Thanks to everyone who has responded.  Below is an updated list of
what's sold and what's still available.

As before, shipping from 48879 is not included.  Condition is marked as
it exists today, but otherwise no
guarantee or excuses are made for how things are handled through the
shipping process.

New to List:  Atari 400 computer.  A powerful 4k of basic RAM for all
(?) your processing needs.  As far as I know the unit works.  No games
though  and I believe I do have the manual somewhere around here.
Asking $25.

New to list:  Atari 800 computer. An even more powerful 64k of RAM.  I
will include a cartridge allowing the unit to run teletype and send/
receive morse. Works ok, if you can find a monitor. Asking $50

New to List:  Atari 1050 Disk drive w/ manual, and the Atari 650 modem.
These will really enahnmce that dream system you've always wanted (hi,
hi).  Honestly, I think these are kinda rare.  Asking $25 for each.

If someone wants the whole Atari lot, contact me and we can work
something out, no problem.

Sold Heath SB-102, no manual.  Runs well on 80, 40 20 meters.  Receive
but no
transmit on 15, but receive and 50 w on 10. Cosmetically 9/10.  Asking
$100 or best offer.

Sold Kenwood TS 130s:  No Manual but this is a great rig.  Excellent
receiver
and good transmitter output.  Selling because I have too much "stuff"
and because the wife says so. I am a survivalist.  Cosmetically an 8/10
(only some nominal use marks - nothing major) Asking $325.

Someone make me an offer I can't refuse on this. Kenwood R-1000
receiver.
Very sensitive radio. No filters.  Some scratches on the top, maybe a
6/10 for
overall condition.  No manual, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to
operate the thing either.
Price reduced.  Asking $165.

Sold HW-101  Excellent receiver but no transmit on any band.  No time to

figure the thing out either. I suspect a bad driver or possibly the
finals, but no time on this end. No manual.  But cosmetically in very
nice shape.  Asking $75

I'd like to move this one along as well. Price reduced. Kenwood TS 700a.

Copy of the manual.  This is NOT the digital model. It has an analog
frequency dial,
but it is very accurate.  Used to monitor local repeaters.  Three (3)
sets of crystals
included for fix channel operation.  Otherwise it works and looks brand
new.  Comes
with an off brand handheld microphone.  Asking $180 or best offer.

Sold Ham III Rotor control box.  No rotor and no manual, just the
control
box.  Rotor was lost in a fire (not the rotor's fault).  Asking $25.

Sold SB-303 HF receiver.  Works and looks great.  Cosmetically a
definite
9/10.  Copy of manual and a set of extender boards.  Non original cord.
This one is a sweetheart.  Asking $125.

Sold SB-110a -  6m transceiver.  This is a parts rig. Could be put back
on
the air if the right person works with it.  No tubes and no knobs.
Front panel is in great shape and wiring appears to be complete.  Asking

$50.

This is a solid rig, good performer KDK 2m FM transceiver.  Works great.

Manual copy.  Asking $35

Price reduced. (2) Kenwood TK330 handheld commercial transceivers set-up
on 440.  No
manual but the units are both set up on amateur 440.  Complete with
charger for one (1) unit.  Asking $115

Price reduced. Two (2) 872a tubes.  New old stock in their original
cartons.  Asking
$40 or best offer for both.

Please contact me off reflector if interested.

Thanks,

Dave, W8QW