Spring Cleaning - Update #2

Leisman wb8baf at VOYAGER.NET
Tue Apr 22 21:15:36 EDT 2003

Thanks to everyone who has responded.  Below is an updated list with the
stuff that's been sold removed.

As before, shipping from 48879 is not included.  Condition is marked as
it exists today, but otherwise no guarantee or excuses are made for how
things are handled through the shipping process.

Sale Pending - New to List:  Atari 400 computer.  A powerful 4k of basic
RAM for all (?) your processing needs.  As far as I know the unit
works.  No games
though  and I believe I do have the manual somewhere around here.
Asking $25.

Sale Pending - New to list:  Atari 800 computer. An even more powerful
64k of RAM.  I will include a cartridge allowing the unit to run
teletype and send/
receive morse. Works ok, if you can find a monitor. Asking $50

Sale pending - New to List:  Atari 1050 Disk drive w/ manual, and the
Atari 650 modem. These will really enhance that dream system you've
always wanted (hi,
hi).  Honestly, I think these are kinda rare.  Asking $25 for each.

If someone wants the whole Atari lot, contact me and we can work
something out, no problem.

Back on the block - Previous commitment withdrew - Kenwood TS 130s:  No
Manual but this is a great rig.  Excellent receiver and good transmitter
output.  Selling because I have too much "stuff".  This is a great rig
in ssb and cw.  Cosmetically an 8/10 (only some nominal use marks -
nothing major) Asking $325.

I'd like to move this one along as well. Price reduced. Kenwood TS 700a.

Copy of the manual.  This is NOT the digital model. It has an analog
frequency dial, but it is very accurate.  Used to monitor local
repeaters.  Three (3)
sets of crystals included for fix channel operation.  Otherwise it works
and looks brand new.  Comes with an off brand handheld microphone.
Asking $180 or best offer.  If it doesn't selll I'll take it "fishing"
with a couple of other boat anchors in the near future.

KDK FM Transceiver - This is a solid rig, good performer.  Works great.
Manual copy.  Asking $35

Price reduced. (2) Kenwood TK330 handheld commercial transceivers set-up

on 440.  No manual but the units are both set up on amateur 440 and they
work great.  Complete with charger for one (1) unit.  Asking $115

Price reduced. Two (2) 872a tubes.  New old stock in their original
cartons.  Asking $40 or best offer for both.  Some one out there must or
know a museum curator who could use these.

Please contact me off the reflector if interested.

Thanks,

Dave, W8QW