Question: HX-11 versus DX-20

Rick Hiller rhiller at SDICGM.COM
Fri Aug 1 11:54:03 EDT 2003

Howdy, folks,

Heathkit transmitter questions, if you don't mind.

Comparing the DX-20 to the HX-11....the DX-20 has 11 meters.
Seems like all else is the same, except Ip meter type and some knob changes.

Can anyone tell me what the HX-11 was (versus the DX-20) and if the HX-11's
appear on the used market very often?

A few jingling neurons tell me that I had an HX-11 at some point many moons
ago and I am trying to decide  which of the 2 xmitters that it was.

Appreciate the help.  Many thanks..Rick