For sale: DX-60B

Rick Hiller rhiller at SDICGM.COM
Sun Aug 3 12:27:41 EDT 2003

Howdy, Folks,

For sale: DX-60B Transmitter SN# 7405.  It is clean and in great shape and
I have the original manual, also in great shape.  Cabinet has a couple of
strapping tape type glue marks on top about an inch long and the rear top
corner has paint missing about 1/4 inch sq. area. I do have a few pictures
of  the unit that I can e-mail to show you all of this.  Please contact me
directly to purchase or inquire.

Shipping weight will be 25 lbs. so we will figure from there.

Asking $70.00 plus actual shipping cost.

Thanks...Rick...W5RH....Houston