Collins PTO

FRED HOLNAGEL w7prv at TELEPORT.COM
Sun Aug 3 21:55:09 EDT 2003

Pardon my off-topic query but there are a lot of good brains hereabouts.  I came across two Collins PTO units recently. They appear to be identical. One has no label but has 70H9 wtitten in ink on one end. The other has a label from Dubrow Electronic Ind. (Apparently built under Collins contract) with the type # of 689-BM128.  Each has two 6BA6W tubes. The fellow I got them from said he thought they tuned from 1500 to 3000kc. Anyone know what they were used in or any spec's? Thanks, Fred W7PRV