What is the Model Number?

Richard F. Bidwell rfb100 at CUISP.COM
Mon Aug 4 16:49:29 EDT 2003

Hi group  --  I'm interested in getting a Heathkit record player unit.  There was one on Eb... last week that I missed, but there was no model number given.  I have a 1957 catalog and it isn't there so it must be somewhat later.  It would be used with the mono audio lineup of W-2P, and BC-1A, and FM-3 plus one of the amps.  I would be most appreciative if anyone can identify the unit.  Also, if anyone knows of one that is available I would like to know about that, too.  Cheers, Dick B.