Unbuilt Heathkits for sale

Doug Shields w4das at ADELPHIA.NET
Mon Aug 25 23:26:04 EDT 2003

Hello all,
   I have a few unbuilt Heathkits that I would like to sell.  All are
complete with the manual in the original Heathkit box.  Prices do not
include shipping but it should be very modest since these are small and
light items.

1. IN-3117 Decade resistance box.  0-1M ohm in 1 ohm steps.  $60
2. HM-102 HF Wattmeter/SWR meter.  Classic meter $120
3. VX-1 VOX accessory from DX-100 era.  $175
4. IM-5228  VTVM, the best of the whole series.  Big meter  $180

Doug Shields  W4DAS