filters ???

Lynn Baustian lrbaus at OPEN.ORG
Sun Dec 7 03:40:53 EST 2003

Just wondering if anyone has made a list of the  filters and their part
numbers used in Heathkit ham gear.  I know that the 404-283 was a SSB
filter used in the SB-303 and maybe others but don't know the CW or AM
filters for the same gear.  This makes me think,  maybe someone has
compiled a list of all the filters (part numbers, discriptions and
associated heath equipment) and that they would be willing to share it with
all or we could collectivly start one and then post it to the list.
                                        Thanks in advance.........Lynn WA7ADY