Stuff for sale

George R. Griesbach w5grg at COMFORTTEXAS.NET
Thu Dec 11 15:18:53 EST 2003

Stuff for sale-lots more to follow
pictures and prices on my website- might trade for other ham gear working or
not. look here-then email me with questions
http://www.comforttexas.net/gallery/
everything sublect to prior sale-more to come

For Sale 1 lot only
4ea. Zenith Trans-Oceanic W600 model (I think) all need some TLC-most work
or will work you can get 2 good ones for sure and maybe 3-4 depending on
your effort and level of finish desired.
$300.00 for all 4 + S&H I may have a manual for these- don't remember.
For Sale as 1 lot only
2- Heathkit HW-2036A w/dtmf mics & 2ea.- HWA-2036-3 PS & 1 complete Manual

1ea HW-202 + HWA-202-1 PS + reg heathkit mic& remote DTMF keyboard
(telephone touchtone type) + 1 Complete manual.never used this radio

1ea. VF-7401 w/heathkit DTMF mic. no manual , but have the large schematics
in good shape. works

1ea. HA -201A amplifier never used this amp.
I have used some of this stuff and aquired other pieces all in good shape,
but I forgot if any of it has any any quirks to keep it from operating ok.
All for $300.00 + S&H from 78013

Kenwood TM-201B works-no tone board or mic.works  $50.00
Kenwood TM-2550A w/ Kenwood DTMF mic. tone board, and voice board -English
and Japanese works-copy of manual $175.00

RCI 2950 works got this from another ham-has CB enabled on it-never use it
for anything so I am selling it. $175.00 has RCI mic -no manual

Mirage DSC-6010 digital Camera 640X480 24 bit color will do MPEG also-nice
camera $135.00
Cassiopeia Pocket Manager BE-300 - got this brand new, and never used it.
Windows operating system $125.00
I have some older note book computers starting at $20.00+ up FS. + lots of
computer misc.
Have 30+ Compaq DeskPro 2000 computers $50.00 ea. 10/$300.00

Motorola Motrac radio/repeater w/ or w/o cabinet

Motorola SyntorX radios 3ea 800mc trunking $20.00 ea-$50.00 all

GE Master II Repeater,set for the  Highband  I will sell this radio with or
without the 330w. PA and 6' cabinet. I have the 100w preamp, but it is not
installed, I also have a 30 watt preamp, but it is not GE brand. I have
access to more cards if the correct ones are not installed, that is , I am
not sure if this was a base station or a repeater.
Shipping not included, very heavy. I also have some duplexers that could be
for sale with the repeater.
Pictures are  here  http://www.comforttexas.net/gallery/

Motorola Bricks -
MX-320 single channel 800mhz - 5ea
1ea. MX-350 4 channel highband -works but frame is cracked.
1 ea. MX 360 450mhz one channel-with dtmf buttons on case.
Charger stands for above

GR 1650A Inductance Bridge
SS linear amp
HP 5360A Counter
Fluke 9010A
RCA ColorVolt
heathkit IO-4510 Dual Trace O Scope
HYPOT JR. High Voltage tester

Hallicrafters SX-43
Radio-Orphan-Annie-Secret-Decod er-Badge_1937
HB- 160+80m Transceiver
Linear amp 1x4-400
BC-224-B
RCA WX-2A field strength meter
Swan 350 transceiver + PS
Heath kit IG-5280 rf -af signal generator
HP 851A spectrum analyzer display section
Rycom 1307a VLF Receiver
Heath SB-303+ SB-401

Many large PC computers and supplies all priced right , also,
Notebook computers

Zenith 286-$40.00
Dell 386  - $75.00
Compaq 486- DX-4-75 (12vdc+115vac)  $250.00
Diconic notebook printers $40.00
Misc inkjet printers color+B&W, Dot-matrix printers, etc from $20.00

Notebook docking stations $50.00 +up- I will check the function, but do not
know exactly what model notebook some of these fit.
I want to liquidate my collection of tube and transistor radios, but do not
have a list. I want to sell as a lot, is there anyone who is interested in
all of it?

Lots more

Thank You,
George R. Griesbach