HW-100

Jim Reynolds KI6UP ki6up at CONEANTENNA.COM
Wed Dec 17 00:15:06 EST 2003

Hello All

I need some help. I was given a HW-100 and got it all wired up to the Power Supply and lights on but...

Someone has removed the relay and left the wires hanging not tagged or anything. I have a NOS relay - I think - that will fit it. Would someone be so kind as to advise me what the relay pin out is. What pins the different colored wires go to? I do not have the construction pages of the manual I down loaded from Ken - BAMA.

This rig is in mint shape and I was looking forward to using it this week.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it a lot. I was disappointed to say the least.

I would love to have the Schematic (cant read the BAMA one) and a top and bottom Picture of the chassis.

Thanks in advance and 73

KI6UP
Jim
FL