Heathkit parts

Gary Wood parts at HEATHKITS.COM
Fri Dec 19 13:59:22 EST 2003

Guys, I have some parts that might be of use to some of you:

Mohawk front panel in good cond $25 plus shipping

Mohawk, Apache, etc cabnet complete paint not extremely good but otherwise
great $40 plus shipping

SB-401 front paqnel very good $25 plus shipping

SB-104 front panel a 10  $35  plus shipping

SB-104 cabnet a10 or very close to a 10 complete $35 plus shipping

losts of 104 parts s-meter switches pots etc  e-mail me with what you need

SB,HW-104 boards c,d,e, complete  a, b not complete but loaded with parts
c,d,e, $20ea plus shipping a,b, $5ea plus shipping

homemade board extender for 104 SB or HW-104 $40 plus shipping

Thanks for the time Gary KØIMJ www.heathkits.com