Heath CB-1 Transmitter Identification Card

afmiller afmiller at LOCALNET.COM
Thu Dec 25 09:42:10 EST 2003

Merry Christmas!    I am restoring Heath "Benton Harbor Lunchbox" C.B. Transceiver Model CB1    I need the information and layout of the Transmitter   Identification  Card  that gets posted on the outside of the cabinet. Any copies or info that can be provided would be appreciated. I am willing to pay reasonable charges.    73's  WD8O   Al    at    afmiller at localnet.com