Heathkit Variflo Controller

Greg@Bowser.com Greg at BOWSER.COM
Wed Dec 31 19:26:13 EST 2003

I hate to bring attention to ebay auctions here on this group but tonight,
I saw
a Heathkit item that I have no idea what it is for.  Can someone tell me
what a Heathkit Variflo Controller is used for?

Here is the link if for those as confused as I am.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3069144283&category=1502

Thanks,
Greg W8NGA