Heath SA-2040 Tuner For Sale

Mark V. Johnson mvjohn at SYMPATICO.CA
Sat Feb 1 19:22:34 EST 2003

Hello Heath Team;
I have an SA-2040  1KW Tuner for sale. Nice face & knobs. Cabinet
fine...has a few scratches but nothing major. Works very well! I just
got a SA-2060A so I don't need this anymore. I used it at a full 1KW
many times and it works great! $120.00US plus shipping. Pictures available.

As per previous listing of For Sale items...still have an SB-104 with
spkr power supply (SB-604) and I still have NOS Amphenol mic connectors
(2 pin Heath types) for sale.

Thank you!

MV Johnson VE3DJU/VE3DDI