Need Parts for HOA-5404-1 Pan Adaptor

Ed xttyer at CORE.COM
Sun Feb 9 17:47:22 EST 2003

Hi,
I have a Heathkit HO-5404 Station Monitor with the
optional HOA-5404-1 Pan Adaptor Module.  The
Pan Adaptor was wired for the 8.830MHz IF
option.  I need to convert it to the 3.395 MHz
IF option (the kit provided parts for both options).

Looking at the manual, the conversion requires mostly
common parts EXCEPT for the Crystal and IF Transformer.
The Crystal is 3.395 MHz, part no.404-696 and the
3.395 Transformer is part no.52-297 OR 21167.

Does anyone have these two parts or know of any place
that I might find them?  Do you have any cross reference
to a mnufacture's part number?

Also, is there s source where I can get a copy of
the pictorial that went with the manual?  I do have
the manual but would need the pictorials that show
how to place wires for a 'gimmic' capacitor. I believe
these are part of an "Illustration Booklet" that also
contains the schematic.

Pleas let me know if you can help me with these
items.

Thanks,
Ed   WA9NCZ