How to suspend? (will be away)

Paul Dean wb9hgz at charlottesville.net
Wed Feb 12 10:21:42 EST 2003

List users -

I get a number of requests for info on signing on or off of the list,
especially requests to sign-on.  The address for maintaining your list
status is:

http://www.tempe.gov/lists/control.asp?list=HEATH

If you know of someone who is not currently a list member, but is
wishing to subscribe, please pass this URL along.

Thanks.