SB-200 Problem

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Wed Feb 12 16:09:49 EST 2003

 Carlos, disconnect the HV transformer winding
from the HV circuitboard and see if you still have the
problem. If so, it may be the transformer, if not it may
be a diode string or a filter capacitor.
 I'm betting on a capacitor.

 Just be VERY careful with what your doing that unit can
kill you quickly.

Mark  WB8JKR